What you can see, taste or smell:
- Mineral deposits on fixtures, shower heads, sinks, drains.
- Spots on dishes, flatware and glasses.
- Chalky film or residue on shower walls, floors, bathtub tiles and sinks.
- Stains developing in sinks, toilets or anywhere inside or outside the home that water touches.
- Stiff linens and clothing that soil easily and are difficult to remove stains.
- Chemical flavors in your tap water or foods cooked in tap water.
- Chemical odors from running water, especially during a shower.
What you can’t see:
With over 70,000 chemicals now in use and with the introduction of 1,000 more each year, drinking water contamination is increasing at an alarming rate. Furthermore, bottled water is very expensive and actually has lower safety standards than your tap water. Would you own a home without windows? In Florida, no home should be without a water treatment system.